WUHU127 - Added Tweak feature.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      I have added a new feature that will allow you to "tweak" the
      following weather data variables:

      Wind Speed
      Temperature
      Humidity

      This is intended for modifying the data you upload in the event that
      no other means can be taken to improve sensor placement (radiation
      shields, etc), and there is no other method available to modify the
      data.

      There is a new button on the main screen that will allow you to edit
      the tweak data.

      The fields in the program are specified as multipliers. The program
      will default these multipliers to 1.0000 (ie. no change).

      For instance, if you want to report a 1% higher temperature reading
      than what is observered, you would enter 1.0100 in the Tweak data
      screen.

      Before you modify your tweak data, make sure have your desired
      multipliers correct.

      In my case, I am reporting temperature that is 1 degree to high on
      average.

      1 / 70 = 0.0142. 1 - 0.0142 = 0.9858.

      I therfore enter 0.9858 in the tweak data temperature entry.

      If you have a problem with this new feature let me know.