RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: CWOP Failure

  • Jeffrey Le Doux
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007

      Since my major crash back in May the connection has been randomly disconnection, and for that reason I have it set to redial if the connection is lost.  If you have any suggestions I will try them, if not I will contact usadatanet see what they suggest as a solution to that part of the problem.

      Jeff L.

      The Wilton Weather Guy