Re: Help about software WUHU--about new file data

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2007
      Steve,

      I am not sure if anyone else is using the VWS cvs export as input to
      WUHU or not.

      I wrote the code based on the VWS documentation. I doubled checked
      the code when this was brought up before and the code seemed to be
      correct.

      Perhaps this is an issue with the Davis units supported under VWS? I
      am not sure.

      I will take another look at the docs again tomorrow.

      Did you happen to check your VWS documention as well?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <akers305@...>
      wrote:

      > I understand you are thinking about adding the ability for WUHU to
      run Vantage Pro 2's.
      > If it helps, I run a csv export file from VWS to WUHU (from a VP2)
      and the only data that doesn't fit exactly is the rainfall;
      specifically daily vs. 24 hour..The daily rainfall shows up in the 24
      hour rainfall field. Everything else falls in great...