Re: V215 refresh with logo button

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
      Ron,
      Try shutting them off and see if it helps.
      You can have them both just nitify and allow you to do the actual
      update when you want it to.
      Should set it for you to manually install any updates, then yo are
      there to see what happens.

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ron W" <jeffrondee@...>