heavyweather publisher ?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
      Can I change the port (21) for ftp server on heavyweather publisher?
      My ftp server don`t have the usual port and I can make the upload. I
      have WS3502 station.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
        Dan,

        The problem is probably a bug in the existing Heavyweather Publisher.

        If the file does not already exist on the server, the image upload
        will fail.

        To correct, upload any image with the same file name at the same
        location that Publisher is attempting to use.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <maniacuhover@...>
        wrote:

        > Can I change the port (21) for ftp server on heavyweather
        publisher?
        > My ftp server don`t have the usual port and I can make the upload. I
        > have WS3502 station.
        > Thanks.

      • Dan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
          I make this from the begining. There is a image with same name.
          The error is "can`t resolve the name of server " if I put on
          ftp:name.blabla:port
          If I put ftp:name.blabla without port the ftp reject my connection.
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
            Dan,

            The server name is probably incorrect. When this happens, it is the
            DNS lookup that is failing.

            ftp:blabla.com:port will probably not work.

            Try entering just the server name.

            It should be something like ftp.upload.com rather than ftp:upload.com.