Re: CW4485 Back Online

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2007
      Deborah,
      welcome back :)
      Hope this all works out well for you.
      BTW what is an 'air card"?

      Steve
    • Deborah Kee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2007
        It's that card to connect to Cingular (or other companies). Since I already had it, I thought I'd use it for a while, until I get something else in place (router/wifi, etc). And this way, there wouldn't be an upload interruption if the power goes out and I loose the DSL.

        ~ Deb

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2007
          Deborah,
          Thanks for the info, I was guessing it was something like that, but
          really had no clue.