Re: v215 Refresh, Wind Chill Replaced with Apparent Temperature.

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
      Michael,

      It is always a good idea to back up you "WUHU Configuration.ini" file
      (located in the WUHU Program files directory, C:\Program Files\WUHU
      by default).

      That file contains all of your settings.

      You can search the hard drive for it, you might have multiple copies
      of the file out there.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
      <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

      > Great question...I don't think that I did...but, if that's the only
      it could have happened, maybe I did....hmmmm, so far, I've gotten
      WUHU and AKEWAS up and running..don't have CWOP running just yet as
      it takes that oddball LAT and LONG settings to make it correct...

      > Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
      > http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

      a=7

      ______________
      Yahoo! FareChase.
      > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

    • Michael Detwiler
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
        When you say 'backup' the file..do you mean to a CD or a diskette or to my desktop?

        It's frustrating that I allowed this to happen...was loading the latest update and was pressing buttons WAY TOO FAST...

        Thanks,
        Michael

        rel=nofollow>http://cookevillewe atherguy. blogspot. com

        yahoo.com/

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
          Michael,

          You can back up the file using many methods like burning to CD, thumb
          drives, etc.

          The file is small, you could send it to your email account and store
          it there as well.

          It is a good idea to save a backup of that file, it retains all of
          your custom settings.