Got everything running.... YAY!!

  • markhkelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Well Folks,
      Finally!, Got it all running, and posting correctly!!
      1. WUHU v215...
      2. Where is James - Webcam Uploads to WU
      3. NOAA Weather Broadcasts - WXN-99 West Olive, MI. - Uploads to WU...

      And amazinly (for me!), it's all working!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

      Now that makes for a productive weekend!!..

      WUHU!! Software rocks!
      WU - Cool features!, Keep on rocking!, Let me know what I can do to help!

      Everyone else... I know I was having issues uploading... turns out,
      had to do a total reset of the DSL modem.. now it is flying along just
      fine..

      Mark+