Re: v215 Refresh, Wind Chill Replaced with Apparent Temperature.

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2 3:01 PM
      Michael,

      Did you change the installation location during install?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
      <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

      > Hey Gang:
      >
      > When I went to load this latest version, it was as if I'd never
      signed up for WU or CWOP or AWEKAS...my information wasn't carried
      over to the new version...any thoughts...I've plugged in what I
      thought was my password on WU (it's been so long since I've set it
      up)...it doesn't seem to be communicating....help!..what did I do
      wrong?

      > ~Michael
      >

      > Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
      > http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

      ______________
      today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

    • Michael Detwiler
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2 5:41 PM
        Great question...I don't think that I did...but, if that's the only it could have happened, maybe I did....hmmmm, so far, I've gotten WUHU and AKEWAS up and running..don't have CWOP running just yet as it takes that oddball LAT and LONG settings to make it correct...

        ----

        ____________ __
        today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2 5:49 PM
          Michael,

          It is always a good idea to back up you "WUHU Configuration.ini" file
          (located in the WUHU Program files directory, C:\Program Files\WUHU
          by default).

          That file contains all of your settings.

          You can search the hard drive for it, you might have multiple copies
          of the file out there.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
          <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

          > Great question...I don't think that I did...but, if that's the only
          it could have happened, maybe I did....hmmmm, so far, I've gotten
          WUHU and AKEWAS up and running..don't have CWOP running just yet as
          it takes that oddball LAT and LONG settings to make it correct...

          > Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
          > http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

          Yahoo! FareChase.
          > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

        • Michael Detwiler
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2 6:13 PM
            When you say 'backup' the file..do you mean to a CD or a diskette or to my desktop?

            It's frustrating that I allowed this to happen...was loading the latest update and was pressing buttons WAY TOO FAST...

            Thanks,

            rel=nofollow>http://cookevillewe atherguy. blogspot. com

            yahoo.com/

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2 8:10 PM
              Michael,

              You can back up the file using many methods like burning to CD, thumb
              drives, etc.

              The file is small, you could send it to your email account and store
              it there as well.

              It is a good idea to save a backup of that file, it retains all of
              your custom settings.