Re: vindkast.com Graphs

  • fikkaud
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm using software called GraphWeather from Antoine Guilmard.
      http://aguilmard.com/
      It's VERY flexible and customized for LaCrosse Weatherstations.
      It can run directly off the history.dat (not recommended using direct
      serial... too much data), text files or MySql database.

      He's also got a nice php (beta) graphing utility, utilizing jpgraph.
      Thats what I use for my historical plots.
      http://vindkast.com/graphweather.php

      The software generates any customized image/table/graph, uploads by
      FTP, and even has built in webserver.

      Personally I'm using MySql to store the data, but previously I ran it
      off the history.dat.

      It's highly recommended by me. And Antoine offers good support, if you
      can't find solutions in the Forum.

      I'd like to do promote a wetathercam topsite I've created for
      weathercam owners.
      http://vindkast.com/topsite
      You're all welcome to join.

      regards