Re: La Crosse Tech

  • michrina1
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 4:12 AM
      I've had really good luck with their tech support, BUT email is their
      slowest response. I called the them twice. It may take awhile to
      get a line that isn't busy, but once you do, they take good care of
      you.

      I had a bad rain sensor. Sent it back on Thursday and it was
      replaced and back to me in about 4 days.

      Again, getting through is the toughest part. It took several
      attempts, but once you get through, they do a great job.

      Good Luck.

      Tom

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"