La Crosse Tech

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2007
      ANyone have trouble getting info out of these guys? I can only keep a
      good set of batteries in mu out door sensor for a month, then I start
      getting craxzy reading and eventually loose all data on my WS 3610-11.
      I sent then an email but have not heard anything since last week
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2007
        Larry,

        Are you in wired or wireless mode between the console and the remote
        thermo unit?

        Someone else is having a similiar issue with a WS-3610.

        Also, how old is the unit?

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <larry_77084@...>
        wrote:

        > ANyone have trouble getting info out of these guys? I can only keep a
        > good set of batteries in mu out door sensor for a month, then I start
        > getting craxzy reading and eventually loose all data on my WS 3610-11.
        > I sent then an email but have not heard anything since last week

      • RS Moreland
        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2007
          wrote:

          > ANyone have trouble getting info out of these guys? I can only keep a
          > good set of batteries in mu out door sensor for a month, then I start
          > getting craxzy reading and eventually loose all data on my WS 3610-11.
          > I sent then an email but have not heard anything since last week

          Hi,

          Same with me. About a week and no answer. Seems tech support is "on
          vacation"
          Good luck
        • Larry
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2007
            wireless, the units are about 15 apart with an outsid wall between
            them. I git the unit in January 07.

            > Larry,
            >
            > Are you in wired or wireless mode between the console and the remote
            > thermo unit?
            >
            > Someone else is having a similiar issue with a WS-3610.
            >
            > Also, how old is the unit?
            >
            > Thanks.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <larry_77084@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > ANyone have trouble getting info out of these guys? I can only keep a
            > > good set of batteries in mu out door sensor for a month, then I start
            > > getting craxzy reading and eventually loose all data on my WS 3610-11.
            > > I sent then an email but have not heard anything since last week

          • michrina1
            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2007
              I've had really good luck with their tech support, BUT email is their
              slowest response. I called the them twice. It may take awhile to
              get a line that isn't busy, but once you do, they take good care of
              you.

              I had a bad rain sensor. Sent it back on Thursday and it was
              replaced and back to me in about 4 days.

              Again, getting through is the toughest part. It took several
              attempts, but once you get through, they do a great job.

              Good Luck.

              Tom

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"