Re: v215 Rainfall tweak.

  • fikkaud
    Message 1 of 13 , May 27, 2007
      wuhu,
      Maybe it's only a typo from you, but 1[in]=25.4[mm]. When it comes to
      adding a tweaked rainfall to currdat.lst. I can't see the need for
      that.
      I have no problems handlig the rainfall reported today. I round
      everything to the exaxt multipples of 0,2mm (which is correct for my
      tweak)

      And you've got the point of tweaking the weak. The bump of 8% is the
      twek of the tweak :) (adding more to the tweak than just increased
      surface area)

      wuhu. Your software is wonderful and, the work you do is truly
      amazing.

      Audun
      http://vindkast.com