Re: reboot

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 4:56 PM
      When you say the sensors stop reading you mean the console display
      shows ---.- for all the fields?

      Also, is the hardline the telephone cord between the console and the
      remote thermo unit?

      In any case, no, this should not happen.

      Do you have batteries installed in the remote thermo unit?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shermanjudy"