New version, 148

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      All,

      I have resized the screen as per the request from John Liss.

      I have also rearranged the screen and added a display of all the
      weather data that is retrieved from whatever data source (files,
      direct serial).

      This should help us debug data problems (I hope).

      Beware that this data is the *last updated* received and will include
      any "tweaks" you have made to the data.

      If I add graphing and history collection, this is starting to look
      like a real weather program. :)

      This will be the last update for a week or so. I will probably not be
      able to respond to the group until next weekend sometime.

      Good luck.

      download page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/