Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Small Ooops in 147.

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
      hehe now if you could only convert COLD to energy :)

      wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 7:38 PM, and madly banged out:
      You should keep an eye on eBay. Every now and then there will be some
      nice ones for sale up here.

      I wish I could get in to either solar or wind energy generation
      however Michigan has little of either. If you live on the Lake
      Michigan coast, you might have enough wind, but that is about it.

      Let us know if you get a hold of one.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Tek Roo <tek.roo@...>
      wrote:

      Chicago may be the Windy City, but Wyoming is the Windy State!  I

      am indeed

      thinking about a windmill or two once I find one that's quiet

      enough and get

      a few other projects out of the way.  I have about 4 1/4 acres to

      work with

      here!

      Richard

      On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

       Richard,

      Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a

      windmill

      and start generated some power!

      Is it always that windy out there??

      t=ms&k=Weather+underground&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+
      station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=vvxega9c
      -v9DmXoYolEejA>  Personal

      t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+wea
      ther+station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aP1
      q-z_6-ECOOTWI_0OfTg>  Weather

      t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
      tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aai2a0PmQIS
      9e0GsAFlCqw>   Standard

      t=ms&k=Standard+edition&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
      tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=RWQmKvp0OWl
      N7qFmb3NrQg>

      _group>"

         on the web.

         -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          wuhu_software_group-

         -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

       ------------------------------

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
        Small request...
        Could you update the dialogs to fit on a 1024x768 screen. My lappie that
        I run it on only support 1024x768.
        -John

        wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 4:23 PM, and madly
        banged out:
        > I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
        > have removed it.
        >
        > This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.
        >
        > Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Download:
        >
        > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tek Roo
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
          There is apparently a way to do that too.  A couple different friends keep trying to talk me into looking into it, but I've never seen such a system in the US on offer, though the home improvements magazines in Britain usually had a few advertisements for such things while I was living out there -- not too sure how they work, how much power they're good for or the cost.  One of these days I'll look into it, as soon at this "job" thing stops stealing my personal time...

          Richard

          weather station<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          edition<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          "

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-
             -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Weather underground Personal weather station Weather stations
          Standard edition

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS