Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Small Ooops in 147.

  • Tek Roo
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
      Chicago may be the Windy City, but Wyoming is the Windy State!  I am indeed thinking about a windmill or two once I find one that's quiet enough and get a few other projects out of the way.  I have about 4 1/4 acres to work with here!

      Richard

      On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      Richard,

      Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a windmill
      and start generated some power!

      Is it always that windy out there??

      Weather underground Personal weather station Weather stations
      Standard edition

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
        You should keep an eye on eBay. Every now and then there will be some
        nice ones for sale up here.

        I wish I could get in to either solar or wind energy generation
        however Michigan has little of either. If you live on the Lake
        Michigan coast, you might have enough wind, but that is about it.

        Let us know if you get a hold of one.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Tek Roo <tek.roo@...>
        wrote:

        > Chicago may be the Windy City, but Wyoming is the Windy State! I
        am indeed
        > thinking about a windmill or two once I find one that's quiet
        enough and get
        > a few other projects out of the way. I have about 4 1/4 acres to
        work with
        > here!
        >
        > Richard
        >

        > On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Richard,
        > >
        > > Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a
        windmill
        > > and start generated some power!
        > >
        > > Is it always that windy out there??
        > >
        > > Thanks.

        t=ms&k=Weather+underground&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+
        station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=vvxega9c
        -v9DmXoYolEejA> Personal
        > > weather station<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+wea
        ther+station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aP1
        q-z_6-ECOOTWI_0OfTg> Weather
        > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
        tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aai2a0PmQIS
        9e0GsAFlCqw> Standard
        > > edition<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Standard+edition&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
        tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=RWQmKvp0OWl
        N7qFmb3NrQg>
        _group>"

        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

        > > ------------------------------

      • John Liss
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
          hehe now if you could only convert COLD to energy :)

          wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 7:38 PM, and madly banged out:

          wrote:

[...]

             -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              wuhu_software_group-

             -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

           ------------------------------

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • John Liss
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
            Small request...
            Could you update the dialogs to fit on a 1024x768 screen. My lappie that
            I run it on only support 1024x768.
            -John

            wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 4:23 PM, and madly
            banged out:
            > I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
            > have removed it.
            >
            > This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.
            >
            > Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Download:
            >
            > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links