Re: [wuhu_software_group] Small Ooops in 147.

  • Tek Roo
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3 3:53 PM
      I'm running 146 via Heavy Weather.  If I'm not using the direct serial option, does it matter if I'm using this or 147.5?

      Status report:  Everything seems to be running quite well with my stand-alone refurbished computer with serial port and HeavyWeather Pro 1.1 and WS-3610-CH base unit.  No rain yet to test the rain gauge though.

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KWYCARPE1

      Richard

      On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
      have removed it.

      This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.

      Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.

      Thanks.

      Download:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Weather underground Personal weather station Weather stations
      Standard edition

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3 5:27 PM
        Richard,

        v146 should be fine, only a couple minor changes, nothing big.

        Good to hear that your computer/station is working out.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Tek Roo <tek.roo@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm running 146 via Heavy Weather. If I'm not using the direct
        serial
        > option, does it matter if I'm using this or 147.5?
        >
        > Status report: Everything seems to be running quite well with my
        > stand-alone refurbished computer with serial port and HeavyWeather
        Pro
        > 1.1and WS-3610-CH base unit. No rain yet to test the rain gauge
        > though.
        >
        > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
        ID=KWYCARPE1

        > Richard
        >

        > On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source
        and
        > > have removed it.
        > >
        > > This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.
        > >
        > > Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.
        > >
        > > Thanks.
        > >
        > > Download:
        > >
        > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/<http://home.comcast.net/%
        7Ewuhu_software/>

        t=ms&k=Weather+underground&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+
        station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=vvxega9c
        -v9DmXoYolEejA> Personal
        > > weather station<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+wea
        ther+station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aP1
        q-z_6-ECOOTWI_0OfTg> Weather
        > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
        tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aai2a0PmQIS
        9e0GsAFlCqw> Standard
        > > edition<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Standard+edition&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
        tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=RWQmKvp0OWl
        N7qFmb3NrQg>
        _group>"

        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3 5:36 PM
          Richard,

          Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a windmill
          and start generated some power!

          Is it always that windy out there??

          Thanks.
        • Tek Roo

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3 6:38 PM
              You should keep an eye on eBay. Every now and then there will be some
              nice ones for sale up here.

              I wish I could get in to either solar or wind energy generation
              however Michigan has little of either. If you live on the Lake
              Michigan coast, you might have enough wind, but that is about it.

              Let us know if you get a hold of one.

              wrote:

              > Chicago may be the Windy City, but Wyoming is the Windy State! I
              am indeed
              > thinking about a windmill or two once I find one that's quiet
              enough and get
              > a few other projects out of the way. I have about 4 1/4 acres to
              work with
              > here!
              >
              > Richard
              >

              > On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Richard,
              > >
              > > Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a
              windmill
              > > and start generated some power!
              > >
              > > Is it always that windy out there??
              > >
              > > Thanks.

              t=ms&k=Weather+underground&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+
              station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=vvxega9c
              -v9DmXoYolEejA> Personal
              > > weather station<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+wea
              ther+station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aP1
              q-z_6-ECOOTWI_0OfTg> Weather
              > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
              tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aai2a0PmQIS
              9e0GsAFlCqw> Standard
              > > edition<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Standard+edition&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
              tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=RWQmKvp0OWl
              N7qFmb3NrQg>
              _group>"
              > > on the web.

              > > wuhu_software_group-
              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

              > > ------------------------------

            • John Liss
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3 10:20 PM
                hehe now if you could only convert COLD to energy :)

                wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 7:38 PM, and madly banged out:

                wrote:

[...]

                   -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                    wuhu_software_group-

                   -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

                 ------------------------------

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • John Liss
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3 10:22 PM
                  Small request...
                  Could you update the dialogs to fit on a 1024x768 screen. My lappie that
                  I run it on only support 1024x768.
                  -John

                  wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 4:23 PM, and madly
                  banged out:
                  > I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
                  > have removed it.
                  >
                  > This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.
                  >
                  > Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.
                  >
                  > Thanks.
                  >
                  > Download:
                  >
                  > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links