Small Ooops in 147.

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
      I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
      have removed it.

      This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.

      Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.

      Thanks.

      Download:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
    • Tek Roo
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
        I'm running 146 via Heavy Weather.  If I'm not using the direct serial option, does it matter if I'm using this or 147.5?

        Status report:  Everything seems to be running quite well with my stand-alone refurbished computer with serial port and HeavyWeather Pro 1.1 and WS-3610-CH base unit.  No rain yet to test the rain gauge though.

        http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KWYCARPE1

        Richard

        On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

        I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
        have removed it.

        This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.

        Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.

        Thanks.

        Download:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        Weather underground Personal weather station Weather stations
        Standard edition

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
          Richard,

          v146 should be fine, only a couple minor changes, nothing big.

          Good to hear that your computer/station is working out.

          Thanks.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Tek Roo <tek.roo@...>
          wrote:

          > I'm running 146 via Heavy Weather. If I'm not using the direct
          serial
          > option, does it matter if I'm using this or 147.5?
          >
          > Status report: Everything seems to be running quite well with my
          > stand-alone refurbished computer with serial port and HeavyWeather
          Pro
          > 1.1and WS-3610-CH base unit. No rain yet to test the rain gauge
          > though.
          >
          > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
          ID=KWYCARPE1

          > Richard
          >

          > On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source
          and
          > > have removed it.
          > >
          > > This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.
          > >
          > > Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > Download:
          > >
          > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/<http://home.comcast.net/%
          7Ewuhu_software/>

          t=ms&k=Weather+underground&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+
          station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=vvxega9c
          -v9DmXoYolEejA> Personal
          > > weather station<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+wea
          ther+station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aP1
          q-z_6-ECOOTWI_0OfTg> Weather
          > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
          tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aai2a0PmQIS
          9e0GsAFlCqw> Standard
          > > edition<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Standard+edition&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
          tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=RWQmKvp0OWl
          N7qFmb3NrQg>
          _group>"

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
            Richard,

            Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a windmill
            and start generated some power!

            Is it always that windy out there??

            Thanks.
          • Tek Roo

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
                You should keep an eye on eBay. Every now and then there will be some
                nice ones for sale up here.

                I wish I could get in to either solar or wind energy generation
                however Michigan has little of either. If you live on the Lake
                Michigan coast, you might have enough wind, but that is about it.

                Let us know if you get a hold of one.

                wrote:

                > Chicago may be the Windy City, but Wyoming is the Windy State! I
                am indeed
                > thinking about a windmill or two once I find one that's quiet
                enough and get
                > a few other projects out of the way. I have about 4 1/4 acres to
                work with
                > here!
                >
                > Richard
                >

                > On 2/3/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Richard,
                > >
                > > Looking over your wind speeds, I am thinking you need to get a
                windmill
                > > and start generated some power!
                > >
                > > Is it always that windy out there??
                > >
                > > Thanks.

                t=ms&k=Weather+underground&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+
                station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=vvxega9c
                -v9DmXoYolEejA> Personal
                > > weather station<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+wea
                ther+station&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aP1
                q-z_6-ECOOTWI_0OfTg> Weather
                > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
                tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=aai2a0PmQIS
                9e0GsAFlCqw> Standard
                > > edition<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                t=ms&k=Standard+edition&w1=Weather+underground&w2=Personal+weather+sta
                tion&w3=Weather+stations&w4=Standard+edition&c=4&s=99&.sig=RWQmKvp0OWl
                N7qFmb3NrQg>
                _group>"
                > > on the web.

                > > wuhu_software_group-
                unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

                > > ------------------------------

              • John Liss
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
                  hehe now if you could only convert COLD to energy :)

                  wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 7:38 PM, and madly banged out:

                  wrote:

[...]

                     -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      wuhu_software_group-

                     -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

                   ------------------------------

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • John Liss
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
                    Small request...
                    Could you update the dialogs to fit on a 1024x768 screen. My lappie that
                    I run it on only support 1024x768.
                    -John

                    wuhu_software sat down at the console on 2/3/2006 4:23 PM, and madly
                    banged out:
                    > I discovered a piece of test code accidently left in the source and
                    > have removed it.
                    >
                    > This would affect how fast a re-try was attempted.
                    >
                    > Please download WUHU1475_16.zip if you ran with 147.
                    >
                    > Thanks.
                    >
                    > Download:
                    >
                    > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links