Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Temperature ws-3600

  • stevech@san.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006

      I sent mine back because the LCD contrast is so poor as to be unusable IMO.

      They returned it: no trouble found (not surprisingly).

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006

        When I initially set mine up the wind sensor did not register.  Had to send the thermo/hygro unit and wind sensor back.  Wind sensor was fine thermo/hygro unit was defective.  They sent them back and my 2308 has been working pretty well.  Right now we have rain, but because of the frozen precip we are not getting precip readings other than 0.  I am going out with a bit of hot water to thaw the thing out to see what happens.