Re: WU Rapid Upload Beta Test

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      Just download the latest software.

      You can select the usual currdat.lst monitoring (once per minute) or
      there is a new option for direct serial (as fast as the station
      permits).

      Also, there is a check box in the WU section to enable real-time
      monitoring.

      Once you have it set up, just view your station history at WU by
      clicking the 'My Weather data at WU'.

      A new screen will appear at the top of your history data.

      Let us know if you have a problem.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, M S <ms80831@...> wrote:

      > MeadowLakeAirport.com would like to participate in the rapid fire
      beta test. How do we sign up? What software do we need.

      > ...MARK...
      >
      > schaka1 <blkguy@...> wrote:
      > What I meant was no wind speed is being recorded. That column is
      > blank. Here's the link:
      > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
      > ID=KILGLENW1
      > <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > What do you mean "falling out"? Going to zero wind speed?
      > >
      > > Does it match what is on the console?
      > >
      > > If you have low winds, often the console will read zero for the
      > wind
      > > speed.
      > >
      > > Is there something else going on?
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "schaka1"
      > <blkguy@s...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I just stopped the testing of this upgrade. It appears the wind
      > speed
      > > > is consistently falling out. There is some indication that it
      > falls
      > > > out when the wind speed drops to zero.

      > Weather underground Personal weather station Weather
      stations Standard edition

      Service.