email message on alarm activation

  • hwy9_weather
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      I feel guilty for asking for something when the software is so good to
      beging with, but have you considered adding the feature of emailing an
      alert when a particular threshhold is reached? Ex. windspeed high etc..
      Just a thought. Thanks for all you do.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2007
        This is from a previous reply to what I believe to be the same
        question.
        Hope this helps.

        Steve

        <Re: e-mail alerts

        Dan,

        See the WUHU Readme.txt in Start/Programs/WUHU.

        Search file for "Sending emails using Actions"

        After you read it, let me know if you have more questions.>