Re: Two questions about WUHU software

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2007

      Dimitris,

      1) The software must be running to see the min and max. Although I could read min and max from the unit, that would not match the graph data or the history data so I have decided to not implement that feature. Although reason is that some stations like the WMR-968 to not maintain min and max values that can be read.

      2) Configure WUHU to output the currdat.lst file then use the free La Crosse software  application Heavyweather Publisher application to upload an image to a website. Beware that publisher has a software bug where the target file must already exist on the server before it runs (upload any file with matching filename to the FTP server before running Heavyweather Publisher).

      I hope that helps.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022" <petros0022@...> wrote:

      > Hello from Greece
      > I have two questions the first question is
      >
      > 1) when i have power off ,and this hapen the midday and keep 3-4
      > hours ,this time we have the max temperature ,when the power come buck
      > the software will keep the max temp ??from the console where the
      > console it have the max temperature because it have bateries ,or lost
      > it after???
      > 2) With this software we can to make this meteo-banner where it have
      > over the weather contitions ?? if yes how ??
      >
      > Thank you very much ,sorry for the bad English
      >
      > Best regards from Greece
      > Dimitris
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

    • Karl Kingston
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2007
        On Mon, 7 May 2007, petros0022 wrote:

        > Thank you very much for your answer to me .
        > My small opinion is to better the software to recognise the min and
        > max temp like rain fall ,because when we have interruption of current
        > 2-3 hours the midday we lost the max temperature but the console it
        > have it ,so it do not read to underground ,if you can this i thing
        > is better for us .

        Dimitris,

        Why is your electricity shut off for 2-3 hours? This should not be
        happening unless there's a reason for it.

        Ever thought of putting your computer on a UPS???
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2007
          See remarks below:

          <petros0022@...> wrote:

          > Thank you very much for your answer to me .
          > My small opinion is to better the software to recognise the min and
          > max temp like rain fall ,because when we have interruption of
          current
          > 2-3 hours the midday we lost the max temperature but the console it
          > have it ,so it do not read to underground ,if you can this i thing
          > is better for us .

          Sorry, that is not possible.

          > to second you answer ,i like to say i have the lacrosse publisher
          > but when to open the WUHU software the lacrosse publisher do not
          > work because it take the currdatlist ,do you can explain me again
          > this with more details ??
          >
          > apology where I tire you
          >
          > Best regards from Greece
          > Dimitris
          >
          > http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

          On WUHU screen, hit Stop button. In general section, click "Write
          currdat.lst if using direct serial access". Below and to the right of
          the check box, hit the browse button. Select the file
          c:\Heavyweather\currdat.lst. Hit Start button.

          You then need to install Heavyweather Publisher.