Using VWS with WUHU

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 7:12 PM
      I know this has been discussed before, but I want to try it again. How can I
      have VWS input its data into WUHU? I like WUHU tweaks, and gauges. I just
      like VWS for the history files and the NOAA type generated reports. So what
      I want to do is go from WMR-968 to VWS to WUHU to CWOP and Wunderground.
      Thanks in advance.
    • Mike Frerkes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 7:52 PM
        I am using VWS and WUHU for my WMR-100 and there are just two steps you
        need to follow:

        1) In VWS make sure a CSV data file is being generated. To do this,
        click on "Settings" then select "CSV Export". Check the box that
        says "Create csv output file". Enter a file path to where the CSV will
        be written.

        2) In WUHU's "General Settings" select the "VWS Comma Separated Values"
        option. Make sure the "Input" field (directly below) has a correct
        file path to the VWS CSV you entered in step 1.

        That should do it!
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <akers305@...>
        wrote:

        > I know this has been discussed before, but I want to try it again.
        How can I
        > have VWS input its data into WUHU? I like WUHU tweaks, and gauges. I
        just
        > like VWS for the history files and the NOAA type generated reports.
        So what
        > I want to do is go from WMR-968 to VWS to WUHU to CWOP and
        Wunderground.
        > Thanks in advance.

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 8:26 PM
          Thanks Mike, I am up and running...The new version (215) is great!