Re: [wuhu_software_group] QC List - Warning notice

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      Thanks for the info Steve! I was just about to email Phillip and ask if
      that was for real.

      -John

      steve_03222 sat down at the console on 5/4/2007 7:37 AM and madly banged
      out:
      > Just in case anyone received an e-mail stating something like "no data
      > received"
      > This issue has been addressed. Phillip had a space issue on his server.
      >
      > You can disregard the message.
      >
      > Steve

      > WUHU Download page:
      > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Juha Jäntti
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        Thanks for the verification, Steve!

        Looking at the mail, you can see that it states: "No data received in
        0 day(s)". Although a bit cryptic at first, you may find that the mail
        is telling you that actually there's nothing wrong.

        In context:
        No data in 0 days = Nothing is missing = Nothing is wrong with your
        station. ;D

        Best Regards,
        Juha.
        Weather Station Administrator