QC List - Warning notice

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      Just in case anyone received an e-mail stating something like "no data
      received"
      This issue has been addressed. Phillip had a space issue on his server.

      You can disregard the message.

      Steve
    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        Thanks for the info Steve! I was just about to email Phillip and ask if
        that was for real.

        -John

        steve_03222 sat down at the console on 5/4/2007 7:37 AM and madly banged
        out:
        > Just in case anyone received an e-mail stating something like "no data
        > received"
        > This issue has been addressed. Phillip had a space issue on his server.
        >
        > You can disregard the message.
        >
        > Steve

        > WUHU Download page:
        > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Juha Jäntti
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2007
          Thanks for the verification, Steve!

          Looking at the mail, you can see that it states: "No data received in
          0 day(s)". Although a bit cryptic at first, you may find that the mail
          is telling you that actually there's nothing wrong.

          In context:
          No data in 0 days = Nothing is missing = Nothing is wrong with your
          station. ;D

          Best Regards,
          Juha.
          Weather Station Administrator