Re: serial disconect at 100 am every night on 2310

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 4:41 PM
      Just a thought to add on, I do not get a good signal from the WWWB and
      have to set my time manually. When the time change occured, I simply
      change the time on my console, then I had similiar issue. Upon further
      investigation I found out that the time zone setting in the set menu
      was the proper way to change from DST to standard time. So I set the
      time back where it was and changed to DST and all was well.