RE: [wuhu_software_group] Oops, forgot

  • Mark Wyman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2007

      Hi John,

                  No tweaks desperately needed at this point, however it would be nice if times were spit out in an easier to handle format: For example separate time zone text from time, or even better a time, time zone, and then an offset time from GMT. This would allow much easier time parsing, which right now I am only using as text. I would like to set a “warning read” flag, and a couple of other improvements to the warning system, and this would make it easier as I could use the issue time to expire this flag as well as identify the warning.

                  Also a unique ID to the alert would be helpful as it could automatically flag the dials when an alert has changed.

                  Darned weather is perfect the last few days. I wanted to allow better browsing of WU stations in my program, but I cannot find the time. However I did find a bug: The rain gauges would no reset with the rest of the gauges when asked. This will be fixed in the upcoming release.

      -Mark