Quick update, new release

  • Mark Wyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007

      Hi All,

                  I found a bug in the program once the buffers for historic data were filled up. The strip charts would empty and you would loose some dial colors. This release fixes that bug, and adds a little more coherent look to the status bar in each dial set. Nothing special.

                  -Mark

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.