Re: Question about reject known bad wind

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hello again and thank you for the answer ,my meteo station is La
      crosse 2300 and my software is WUHU 215
      this hapen yesterday the meteo station console wrriten 57 MPH and
      this passed to underground ,i was have marked to reject
      known bad wind,but not cut it ,and now i have marked
      the buton reject all wind spead above 50 MPH .My data to
      underground is

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
      ID=I90581033

      I hope to help you

      Dimitris
      Greece

      > Dimitris,
      >
      > Bad wind speeds have been reported by users over the past couple
      of
      > years. I believe 57.04 and 114.1 mph occur on the WS-23XX
      stations,
      > 75 mph is associated with the WS-36XX station.
      >
      > The following wind speeds are rejected ( +/- .5 mph).
      >
      > 57.04, 75, 114.1 mph.
      >
      > Do you know the exact wind speed that was sent to Weather
      Underground?