Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Solar Shield Installed

  • DKee
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2007
      Yeah, I am a bit disappointed, but still happier than I was before. After I replace that section of privacy fence, I'll probably put the sensor on the east side of it and construct some sort of roof over it to shield it from direct sun. It may get a little morning sun, but it wouldn't be for long at all.

      At least, that's my plan for now. Should have it done by next week.

      ~ Deborah

      On 4/16/07, steve_03222 < steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Deborah,
      That is what I was afraid of. I have made three different passive
      radiation shields and have not been happy with any of them.

      I set up a fan by my sensor last year and shaded it from direct
      sunligh and did very well. It is however up against the side of the
      house and I would like to get it out into the yard, away from the
      house and over the grass.

      Aspirated shields, I guess, is the only way to go !!