WU Webcam upload failures

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
      From my end it appears that WU has FTP upload issues again.

      Anyone else seeing this?

      Steve
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007
        Steve - I am. Just got back from 2 weeks in Hawaii - and while the
        pics are still uploading - I cannot find them on Wunderground. I get a
        restricted site error when I try.

        Paul

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2007
          Paul,
          I would just stop and start your uploading again and it should be fine.
          I think they have fixed that problem. Might even need to exit out of
          your upload program and re-start it. Mine has been working well for a
          while now.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2007
            Paul,
            you should have brought your laptop and webcam and sent in pictures
            from Hawaii. LOL