New poll for wuhu_software_group

  • wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2005

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007

        o Hot
        o a comfortable temperature
        o None of the above

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
          wuhu_software_group group:

          How many would be interested in participating in a raffle to purchase a 3610 for WUHU to work with. The winner would get the 3610 after WUHU was done with it.

          o Yes I would participate
          o No I would not participate

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Lew Best

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
              -The unit costs about $150, so if 10 people it would be 15$
              I was hoping to see how many were interested, then we could
              approximate the cost per chance.

              Steve
            • Lew Best
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
                Ok; thanks. I'm not much of a gambler but if enough folks got in to get
                the chances down to 5 bux or so..... we'll see.

                Lew

                -The unit costs about $150, so if 10 people it would be 15$
                I was hoping to see how many were interested, then we could
                approximate the cost per chance.

                Steve

                To visit your group on the web, go to:

                Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a
                minimum)?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/join

                WUHU Download page:
                http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
                Yahoo! Groups Links

                2/18/2007 4:35 PM
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
                  Although Dan suggested that I should not have to pay, I would be
                  interested in getting in on the raffle. Hey, who knows, I might win
                  it! :)

                  Count me in.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
                    wuhu_software_group group:

                    is there anyone on here that is 20 and under?

                    o i am
                    o im not

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!