v215 Refresh. File monitoring.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
      All,

      I have modified the file monitoring slightly. My testing showed that
      the files might be read multiple times after a modification was
      detected. This version should correct that problem.

      This should only affect users using indirect mode (HW Pro, VWS, etc).

      ---

      Software Download:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        downloaded latest refresh, everythink OK

        Steve
      • Juha Jäntti
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
          This file is now synchronized with Kannelmaki Weather Center.

          Download link:
          http://www.kwcenter.net/en/files.html#WUHU

          The site itself:
          http://www.kwcenter.net/en/