VWS Question

  • Neb
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2007
      It seems I always have to synchronize the clock and computer on the
      setting in Virtual Weather Station (internet edition) Is there something
      I am doing wrong or need to adjust anything. I am not running any other
      programs (except fozilla upload file to my webpage). I also have the
      maximum CPU usage set. So is there something I can do to have it stay
      synchronized?