Re: lacrosse ws 2310

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 8:24 AM
      archangel_cpj,

      Under the Alert/Action screen, hit the Sound/Action button associated
      witht the high wind alarm.

      Select the program in the "Action on Activation" section by hitting the
      browse button. You may specify a .exe or batch file (.cmd) to execute
      when the alarm condition becomes active.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"
      <archangel_cpj@...> wrote:

      > can the lacrosse 2310 execute another application. We are looking
      for
      > the station to be able to activate an alarm say at high winds. Seems
      > it ought to be able to.

    • James Mason
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 5:42 PM
        I have a LaCrosse WS 2317.  I can set my alarms for high winds on the console by pressing Min/Max mode.  I'm sure the 2310 must have a similar button in the wind section of the console.  If you have a manual check that.

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.