Re: [wuhu_software_group] lacrosse ws 2310

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      Archangel,

      With WUHU you can.

      WUHU Download page:
      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      archangel_cpj sat down at the console on 4/5/2007 9:03 AM and madly
      banged out:

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
        archangel_cpj,

        Under the Alert/Action screen, hit the Sound/Action button associated
        witht the high wind alarm.

        Select the program in the "Action on Activation" section by hitting the
        browse button. You may specify a .exe or batch file (.cmd) to execute
        when the alarm condition becomes active.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"
        <archangel_cpj@...> wrote:

        > can the lacrosse 2310 execute another application. We are looking
        for
        > the station to be able to activate an alarm say at high winds. Seems
        > it ought to be able to.

      • James Mason
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
          I have a LaCrosse WS 2317.  I can set my alarms for high winds on the console by pressing Min/Max mode.  I'm sure the 2310 must have a similar button in the wind section of the console.  If you have a manual check that.

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.