lacrosse ws 2310

  • archangel_cpj
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      can the lacrosse 2310 execute another application. We are looking for
      the station to be able to activate an alarm say at high winds. Seems
      it ought to be able to.
    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
        Archangel,

        With WUHU you can.

        WUHU Download page:
        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        archangel_cpj sat down at the console on 4/5/2007 9:03 AM and madly
        banged out:

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
          archangel_cpj,

          Under the Alert/Action screen, hit the Sound/Action button associated
          witht the high wind alarm.

          Select the program in the "Action on Activation" section by hitting the
          browse button. You may specify a .exe or batch file (.cmd) to execute
          when the alarm condition becomes active.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"
          <archangel_cpj@...> wrote:

          > can the lacrosse 2310 execute another application. We are looking
          for
          > the station to be able to activate an alarm say at high winds. Seems
          > it ought to be able to.

        • James Mason
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
            I have a LaCrosse WS 2317.  I can set my alarms for high winds on the console by pressing Min/Max mode.  I'm sure the 2310 must have a similar button in the wind section of the console.  If you have a manual check that.

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.