Re: Net 2.0 runtime error

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      First determine whether Webhancer is installed.

      See if the following folder exists:

      C:\Program files\webhancer\programs\

      If it does, then you can seek out a cleaner that will remove it.

      If Webhancer is not the culprit, scan the list of programs in this
      list to see what is installed (use scroll bar on page):

      http://www.spywaredata.com/spyware/malware/sliplsp.dll.php

      There appears to be several applications that install this web
      accelerator, everything from the NetZero ISP to Zone Alarm, and also
      the garbage/spyware Webhancer.

      Are you on a dial-up Internet connection?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"