Re: uploads

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
      Jeff,

      Are errors being posted to the log?

      If not, did the WU upload enable checkbox (upper right in WU section
      of WUHU) become un-checked?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux"
      <jefcled@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > Why am I not uploading to Weather Underground since around 01:00
      hors last
      > night? I have 685/644 uploads. I am uploading to CWOP and AWEKAS,
      just not
      > WU.
      >

      > Jeff L.
      >
      > The Wilton Weather Guy
      >
      > KMEWILTO1

    • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007

        The errors were being posted to the log Upload to Weather Underground Failed.  The check box was still checked.  Uploads have begun at about 09:30 hours.  I do not have a clue why.  Would you like to have me send the log to you?

        Jeff L.

        The Wilton Weather Guy

        <jefcled@... > wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        >
        > Why am I not uploading to Weather Underground since around 01:00
        hors last
        > night? I have 685/644 uploads. I am uploading to CWOP and AWEKAS,
        just not
        > WU.
        >

        > Jeff L.
        >
        > The Wilton
        Weather Guy

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
          Jeff,

          I did not see any upload errors over here so I am not sure what to
          think about that.

          Are you running some type of Anti-Virus scanner?

          The WU uploads will happen much more frequently than the CWOP or
          AWEKAS uploads, therefore are more likely to be susceptible to
          disruption.

          Was any data posted to WU during this time?

          If some data made it through, I would lean toward a virus scanner /
          local problem.

          <jefcled@...> wrote:

          > The errors were being posted to the log Upload to Weather
          Underground
          > Failed. The check box was still checked. Uploads have begun at
          about 09:30
          > hours. I do not have a clue why. Would you like to have me send
          the log to
          > you?
          >

          > Jeff L.
          >
          > The Wilton Weather Guy
          >

          > _____

        • John Liss
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
            Running a 100% on 1.0.214
            WUnderground: 3648/3648
            CWOP: 731/731
            AWEKAS 731/731

            Jeffrey C. Le Doux sat down at the console on 4/5/2007 7:57 AM and madly banged out: