Re: v215 Refresh, Minor update.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
      Marion,

      I am guessing that you extracted the zip file to the desktop?

      Every zip utility is different, so I am not quite sure what happened
      over there.

      I use Winzip. You can run the install.exe directly from the zip file
      without having to extract it.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Marion C. Maher"