uploads

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007

      Hey guys,

      Why am I not uploading to Weather Underground since around 01:00 hors last night?  I have 685/644 uploads.  I am uploading to CWOP and AWEKAS, just not WU.

      Jeff L.

      The Wilton Weather Guy

      KMEWILTO1

    • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007

        Sorry Typo that was 585/644 uploads.

        Jeff L.

        The Wilton Weather Guy

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
          Jeff,

          Are errors being posted to the log?

          If not, did the WU upload enable checkbox (upper right in WU section
          of WUHU) become un-checked?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux"
          <jefcled@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys,
          >
          > Why am I not uploading to Weather Underground since around 01:00
          hors last
          > night? I have 685/644 uploads. I am uploading to CWOP and AWEKAS,
          just not
          > WU.
          >

          > Jeff L.
          >
          > The Wilton Weather Guy
          >
          > KMEWILTO1

        • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007

            The errors were being posted to the log Upload to Weather Underground Failed.  The check box was still checked.  Uploads have begun at about 09:30 hours.  I do not have a clue why.  Would you like to have me send the log to you?

            Jeff L.

            The Wilton Weather Guy

            <jefcled@... > wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > Why am I not uploading to Weather Underground since around 01:00
            hors last
            > night? I have 685/644 uploads. I am uploading to CWOP and AWEKAS,
            just not
            > WU.
            >

            > Jeff L.
            >
            > The Wilton
            Weather Guy

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
              Jeff,

              I did not see any upload errors over here so I am not sure what to
              think about that.

              Are you running some type of Anti-Virus scanner?

              The WU uploads will happen much more frequently than the CWOP or
              AWEKAS uploads, therefore are more likely to be susceptible to
              disruption.

              Was any data posted to WU during this time?

              If some data made it through, I would lean toward a virus scanner /
              local problem.

              <jefcled@...> wrote:

              > The errors were being posted to the log Upload to Weather
              Underground
              > Failed. The check box was still checked. Uploads have begun at
              about 09:30
              > hours. I do not have a clue why. Would you like to have me send
              the log to
              > you?
              >

              > Jeff L.
              >
              > The Wilton Weather Guy
              >

              > _____

            • John Liss
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
                Running a 100% on 1.0.214
                WUnderground: 3648/3648
                CWOP: 731/731
                AWEKAS 731/731

                Jeffrey C. Le Doux sat down at the console on 4/5/2007 7:57 AM and madly banged out: