v215 Refresh, Minor update.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      All,

      I have found some questionable code in the CWOP upload related routines.

      If you have been having CWOP upload failures, please download the
      refresh and let me know if you see an improvement.

      ---

      Software Download:

    • Marion C. Maher
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        Ok, new update downloaded great, but did not go into automatic install as it
        had before, I had to click on a desktop icon "Install.exe" to get it to
        work, and it left a bunch of icons on my desktop - can I safely delete
        these?

        Not meaning to sound like I am complaining, just noting a difference and
        wanting to clean up my desktop.

        You do a great job, and I really appreciate all your hard work in helping us
        to upload our data to the Ethernet and the world.

        Thanks,

        Marion
        KWAFORKS1
        CW5915
        NWS Spotter Clallam 18
        Forks, Washington

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
          Marion,

          I am guessing that you extracted the zip file to the desktop?

          Every zip utility is different, so I am not quite sure what happened
          over there.

          I use Winzip. You can run the install.exe directly from the zip file
          without having to extract it.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Marion C. Maher"