Re: WU Webcam Project

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Ok,
      Looks like we have enough volunteers for now. As I mentioned WU was
      looking for a few to help get this project up and running.

      There will be another post when WU is looking to expand the
      participants in this test group.

      Thanks for those that volunteered to help WU with this project.

      They also wanted me to pass along a thank you !!! for the posts that
      are made in this group when they see a problem with the WU website.
      They do monitor this group and it helps them identify and resolve
      problems quickly !!