RE: [wuhu_software_group] WU Webcam Project

  • Mark Wyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 4:31 AM

      Drat, I used to do this for the WeatherMatrix, but my webcam was slowly roasted in the window, and now it looks like war footage from the 40s. It is a south-facing window with UV coating, but it still got cooked.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 7:25 AM
        Ok,
        Looks like we have enough volunteers for now. As I mentioned WU was
        looking for a few to help get this project up and running.

        There will be another post when WU is looking to expand the
        participants in this test group.

        Thanks for those that volunteered to help WU with this project.

        They also wanted me to pass along a thank you !!! for the posts that
        are made in this group when they see a problem with the WU website.
        They do monitor this group and it helps them identify and resolve
        problems quickly !!