WU Webcam Project

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      All,
      WU is working a a web cam project and have asked if a couple members
      from our group would be willing to participate.
      You would be uploading still images via FTP to WU.
      If you are interested please contact me at steve_03222@... and I
      will get you the specific instructions.

      Nice chance to be in on another project right from the beginning.

      Steve
    • Mark Wyman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 4:31 AM

        Drat, I used to do this for the WeatherMatrix, but my webcam was slowly roasted in the window, and now it looks like war footage from the 40s. It is a south-facing window with UV coating, but it still got cooked.

        If you are interested please contact me at steve_03222@ yahoo.com and I

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 7:25 AM
          Ok,
          Looks like we have enough volunteers for now. As I mentioned WU was
          looking for a few to help get this project up and running.

          There will be another post when WU is looking to expand the
          participants in this test group.

          Thanks for those that volunteered to help WU with this project.

          They also wanted me to pass along a thank you !!! for the posts that
          are made in this group when they see a problem with the WU website.
          They do monitor this group and it helps them identify and resolve
          problems quickly !!