Re: Making this thing work?

  • jsulk2006
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 31, 2007
      I bought mine at Radio Shack for $35. Since this laptop has no serial
      connection, it was the only solution. Been working good though. My
      problem now is when I try to connect to the weather undergound site,
      it says I have any invalid password or station ID. I haven' changed
      anything. It was working and then it started doing this.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"