Re: WUHU 1.0.20 - Added support for Virtual Weather Station.

  • Robert Laird
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
      > WUHU now supports Virtual Weather Station Standard Edition software.
      >
      > With VWS and WUHU, you can upload to the Weather Underground as well
      > as CWOP.
      >
      > If you have any difficulties, let me know.

      FWIW, Yahoo limits the download bandwidth from the Files section --
      which I experienced just a bit ago -- so it'd be nice if there were an
      alternative mirror for these files.

      -- Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2005
        Robert,

        I was not aware of this problem. A user did report they had a problem
        downloading files before. I assumed it was just a temporary server
        problem.

        I have a bit of webspace and will provide an alternative download area.

        Thanks for the update.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Laird"