Re: [wuhu_software_group] Wrong time on my WU page

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2007

      What is your station ID?  You may have your time zone set incorrectly in the signup page, ie: if you picked a time zone in Canada, it might not work with the new rules (I am not sure, I don't know if the Canadians switched as well). I have noticed some US stations with Canadian timezones.

      Alan

      On 3/28/07, Jon G <flagbuff@...> wrote:

      FWIW - I've been having trouble updating for the last few hours.
      When I saw these updates, I checked Wunderground's settings and the Time zone was set to MST

      I changed it back to EST (my local time zone) and it's updating again now...

      When was DST SUPPOSED to happen this year?  Just a thought...

      Jon G.