WUHU 1.0.20 - Added support for Virtual Weather Station.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      WUHU now supports Virtual Weather Station Standard Edition software.

      With VWS and WUHU, you can upload to the Weather Underground as well
      as CWOP.

      If you have any difficulties, let me know.

      Thanks.
    • Robert Laird
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2005
        <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
        > WUHU now supports Virtual Weather Station Standard Edition software.
        >
        > With VWS and WUHU, you can upload to the Weather Underground as well
        > as CWOP.
        >
        > If you have any difficulties, let me know.

        FWIW, Yahoo limits the download bandwidth from the Files section --
        which I experienced just a bit ago -- so it'd be nice if there were an
        alternative mirror for these files.

        -- Robert
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2005
          Robert,

          I was not aware of this problem. A user did report they had a problem
          downloading files before. I assumed it was just a temporary server
          problem.

          I have a bit of webspace and will provide an alternative download area.

          Thanks for the update.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Laird"